Are you looking for a bus that will help you to move from one place to another at an affordable price? If yes, you have come to the right place! As there are almost 200+ buses in Dhaka city and Highway, people might get confused about which buses to choose. We know that we need to choose the buses that depend on the locations you want to go to.
As most people in Bangladesh use buses, the demand for buses is relatively high. For this reason, if you are going for a long or short trip, you must know about the best buses. With the advancement of technology, the model of the buses is developing. Some modern and long-trip buses in Bangladesh can have an internet connection, proper lighting, fan and ac, and many other facilities to make our journey pleasant.
Today, I would like to discuss the Top 10 Bus Service in Bangladesh. As many people are interested to know about the best buses in this country, I had feelings of sharing my ideas about them.
The list of 10 Best Bus in Bangladesh is provided below:
- Desh travels
- Eagle Paribahan
- ENA travels
- Green Line
- Hanif Paribahan
- National travels
- Saudi Travels
- Shyamoli Paribahan
- Shohag Express
1. Desh travels: If you are looking for two different categories of buses, you can get the services from Desh travels bus. It is considered one of the largest bus companies in Bangladesh. They assist with 45 nonic and 32-ac buses. It offers long trips to areas of Bangladesh such as Dhaka, Benapole, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar, and Jessore. And it is capable of making international trips to Kolkata. If you do not have time to go to the counters to buy the tickets, you can buy through online, which will save you time.
2. Eagle Paribahan: Eagle Paribahan is also one of the biggest bus companies in Bangladesh, providing exemplary services for a long time. Many people use this bus for long trips. It assists with 300 buses with the facilities of both non-ac and ac buses. The journey of this bus generally starts from Dhaka and ends at Cox’s Bazar. If you want to take services from the ac bus, the charges are higher. You can buy tickets using your phone and talk with the manager at the counters and get the bus tickets. If you are uncomfortable with this, you can purchase tickets from Eagle Paribahan online.
3. ENA travels bus: If you are searching for a smoking-free bus for a long trip, ENA travels bus can be quite a good option. None is allowed to smoke cigarettes which is strictly prohibited. If anyone smokes on the bus, they need to pay extra for breaking the rules. It provides services from Dhaka to Sylhet, Mymensingh, Netrokona, Jamalpur, Sherpur, and Tangail. It also has both non and AC services. The ticket price of this bus is comparatively lower than other buses. You can enjoy your lovely trip with luxurious seats and other facilities.
4. Green Line Bus: Green line Bus is the best option if you are going on a trip with your big family. It is spacious, comfortable seats and other facilities are available. It also offers Non-AC and AC. Sixty buses are available. And also have two kinds of buses: Volvo and Scania, mainly used for international trips to Kolkata. The main routes of this bus are:
- Dhaka⇄ Chittagong
- Dhaka ⇄ Cox’s Bazar
- Dhaka ⇄ Teknaf
- Dhaka ⇄Sylhet
- Dhaka ⇄Benapole
- Dhaka ⇄Khulna
- Dhaka ⇄Rajshahi
- Chittagong ⇄Sylhet
- Chittagong ⇄ Benapole
5. Hanif Paribahan: Hanif Paribahan is considered one of the top drawers in Bangladesh. This bus is also serving people for a long time. And it has a business class AC bus and non-AC bus. The charge fees of an AC bus are recommended. Although the price of an AC bus is higher, if you still want to have a pleasant and comfortable long journey, it would be a good idea. The interior of this bus is well decorated. If you start your trip from Dhaka, it will stop at Chapai. It depends on where you want to go. And it also moves to other cities such as Sylhet, Khulna, Dinajpur, Chapai, Dhaka, etc. If you’re going to make a trip from any area of Bangladesh to Kolkata, you can get more services such as well-equipped AC, television, audio player, and sleeping chairs that make your trip enjoyable. You can buy tickets online.
6. National travels: Only 38 buses are available for National travel. As the demand for this bus is increasing daily, it plans to make more buses in the future. The ticket fees have increased as the price of Petrol has increased. This bus is comfortable, safe, and perfect for a long trip. Let’s look at the main routes of this bus.
- Dhaka to Rajshahi to Chapainawabganj
- Dhaka to Chittagong to Dhaka
- Dhaka to Feni to Dhaka
7. Saudia Travels: Saudia Travels bus is one of the well-known buses in Bangladesh. The main journey of this bus generally starts from Dhaka to Bandarban. Two hundred fifty-three buses are available. It also has both AC and Non-AC buses. If you want to go from Dhaka to Bandarban by AC bus, first you need to get off at Chittagong. Then, you can go to Bandarban by non-AC bus or by Uber. The ticket price is relatively low, but the service of this bus is quite good.
8. Shyamoli Paribahan: Shyamoli Paribahan is one of the oldest and best buses in Dhaka city. It has been serving good facilities for a long time. The exterior and interior sections of this bus are pretty organized. The seats are friendly, soft and suitable for sitting for more than hours. It has proper lighting, a curtain, and ac. It also serves us with AC and Non-AC facilities. The main routes of the Shyamoli Paribahan are:
- Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar
- Dhaka to Sylhet
- Dhaka to Rajshahi
- Dhaka to Kolkata
- Dhaka to Siliguri
- Dhaka to Agartala
Different methods of buying tickets are available. You can buy tickets online.
9. Shohag Express: Shohag Express Bus is not any less than other companies of buses. It is a big white bus with modern facilities and has AC and Non-AC services. It accepts payment in different ways: Visa, American Express, Master Card, mobile banking: Bkash, Nagad, and rocket, and also internet banking. The main route of the Shohag Express are:
- Dhaka ⇄Satkhira
- Dhaka⇄Cox’s Bazar
10. Volvo travels: Volvo Bus is one of the most popular and expensive buses in Bangladesh. As the ticket fees of this bus are pretty costly, people use this bus less. It gives services in Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar, Teknaf, and Sylhet.
I believe this article will be helpful for you. Our main achievement is to inform you about the best buses in Bangladesh. If you have any questions regarding any buses in Bangladesh, feel free to ask us. Thanks for being with us.